The Best Answer
- pick the keyword e.g. tomato
- go to google insights: #
- search for your keyword:
- click on one of the top 10 2 keyword Search terms
e.g. tomato recipe
You will get list of 10 top keywords usually 2 keywords:
- Do that again by clicking on one of the 3 words
e.g. "recipe tomato soup"
If that looks simple enough to overtake search for it in google.
(if not keep clicking)
e.g. say tomato-bisque-recipe looks good
Pay close attention to "Rising searches" - it is usually not populated area and great way to own keywords
- Check top 10 links and generate similar content on your site (do not blindly copy paste or you will get punished for duplicate content)
- Once you have that content start walking links in results on the first 2 pages, copy those links and put them in:
- It will give you list of sites/pages pointing to that competitor. Those that dont have no follow in front google will follow, those that do are still good for humans so work on all of them with more focus on those with no follow. IMG means it is link on image.
- once you are done with one site move to next one, once you are done with one term move to next one and follow your weekly progress. It takes time but if you do this persistently over period of time you will get to top for every keyword you want.
Join Our Community!